HDTSNetwork posted an update in the group Hill DT Decompression Case Studies & Clinical Data: 1 month ago · View
Are we getting good outcomes? Hell yeah!
We are getting so many amazing results…
· Mid 60’s heavy lady, constant low back, hip, knee and feet pain, despite regular Chiro…one session on the DT and she has a spring in her step and a smile on her face , she is wrapped……and committed to completing her 20-30 sessions over 2-3 months, as are all of the below cases…..these are just some off the top of my head…..
· 64 yr. old man with a 50 year history of low back pain…lifted a heavy bale of hay at 15 yr. of age…numb from the knees down, can’t feel his feet, thought the numbness was his diabetes…. during his first session he felt warmth down his shins…after 8-10 sessions he can feel his feet…wasn’t the diabetes…now has a confident gait and wants to know when he can start jogging…I said, ‘crazy fella, NO jogging !! Jeez J” But it is great that he feels like he wants to jog! I am doing a case study on his neck as well, so he is paying for his lumbar DT and getting his neck done for free, then I will get another CT on his neck.
· Acute lumbar discs in 22 yr old girl, bilateral nasty sciatica….now totally free of all pain, can sit for 8 hr. days, happy as…..we had a pre MRI on her and are about to do her post MRI which I am paying for, as a case study…although she was symptom free after 2 months we are continuing care and doing the MRI at 3 months…..
· 84yr old lady, bilateral numbness in hands, couldn’t pick up small objects…now after just 3 sessions can feel her hands and can pick up small objects!
· Mid 50’s lady, chronic neck pain, after just two weeks has normal ROM and no neck pain…
· 70 yr old lady with severe DJD at C3/C4, chronic headaches and shoulder pain…….now pain free after 6 weeks……..
· Early 40’s lady, came in with right arm over her head, disc bulge Right C6,7, numb from forearm down, pain into her shoulder, intense neck pain, not slept for 2 weeks, desperate, we did twice a day for 2 days, then daily for about a week, then second daily for 2 weeks, now twice weekly……when she first came I tested her grip strength because I find that is a great way for them to see function returning even when the pain is still there…..when she started her Left PSI was 12, her right was 8…after 2 sessions on the table her right PSI had increased to 10……..which showed her we were on the right track…..after her third session it increased to 12……and then a couple of sessions later both sides were 14 PSI…..and holding steady at that….was able to hang her arm by her side by day 3, and had feeling return in her right forearm after a few days too……..now, after 2-3 weeks just has slight pins and needles down one side of her index finger, normal ROM and only moderate neck pain…….
So, yeah, we are having fun.
I have trained up 6 Decompression Technicians, and they are loving the positive feedback all day every day from the steady stream of patients.
For myself, I have had left sciatica since 12 yrs. of age…. I am now 44, and this is the only thing that has helped me …I have had every therapy known to man, twice weekly adjustments since 16 yrs. of age….still had sciatica…..wasn’t able to sit for 3 months prior to the DT arriving…..after my first DT session I could sit…and after 2 weeks I had much less sciatica….now I am free of sciatica awesome!
I am so passionate about this…every Chiro should have one of these…without a doubt.
PS we are fully booked every morning and every evening, and all day Saturday. So about to open from 7pm-10pm, and Sundays as well J then we will get our second table. We charge the same as a standard Chiro visit, if someone also has a manual adjustment on the same day then they pay that twice,…..once for my manual adjustment, and once for the DT……and people are not blinking, no worries at all.
HDTSNetwork posted an update in the group Hill DT Decompression Case Studies & Clinical Data: 5 months, 2 weeks ago · View
Decompression: Myth, Magic, or Miracle – By Eric Kaplan DC, F.I.A.M.A
If you are on the fence about chiropractic and spinal decompression give his article in The American Chiropractor a read. Our take away – focus on great patient results and choose a great partner like HillDT to help you succeed.
Here is the link to the article – http://www.theamericanchiropractor.com/articles-other-articles/8868-decompression-myth-magic-or-miracle.html
In my neurology practice, patient’s with herniated discs and severe arthritis (DJD) present significant challenges. Medications, physical therapy and surgery frequently do not solve the problem and patients still progress to disability. I felt helpless, unable to stop the worsening of their disease. Since I started treating my patients with the HillDT spinal decompression system, [...]
Candi can be reached at Candi@HillDTSolutions or direct phone 616-813-9308In reply to - Dr. Tim Burkhart posted an update: If any of you are looking for an opportunity to update your training on the Hill DT or the Evolution table we have a ”Reboot” training available on September 28th. Many of you have asked me when an additional training event might be scheduled, well this is the one for [...] · View
A second lookWith the right approach, spinal decompression can succeed with your patients and serve as a vital component of your practice. By Tim Burkhart, DC In the past several years, spinal decompression therapy (SDC) or non-surgical axial spinal decompression treatment (NSSD) has often been misunderstood, misrepresented, or poorly implemented into the chiropractic clinical setting. This [...]
HDTSNetwork posted an update in the group Hill DT Decompression Case Studies & Clinical Data: 8 months, 2 weeks ago · View
A Second Look -
With the right approach, spinal decompression can succeed with your patients and serve as a vital component of your practice.
By Tim Burkhart, DC
Controversy surrounding Steroid Injections – Dr Mark Kestner – Hill DT Decompression Doctor
My article in the Murfreesboro Post this past Sunday has ”gone viral”! My editor told me I have received more than 30,000 hits in two days.
It has been tweeted and re-tweeted and hit in some global areas. At least two health-related internet newsletters have picked it up.
I took a peek at some of the new materials and the new video… looks fantastic. You guys are obviously working hard to create and deliver and exceptional product… keep it up!
I took a ”SDD certification course” through Parker a few months ago… beautiful certificate, less impressive course.
You guys have the opportunity to be the world leaders in SDD education because you are working at it!
HDTSNetwork wrote a new blog post: Start More Decompression Patients using the Hill DT Patient Education Brochure 1 year, 1 month ago · View
Quickly Teach Your Patients the ‘Why’ & ‘How’ of Spinal Decompression in a way that is easy for them to understand. Available NOW for order the Hill DT Patient Education Brochure. It is 10 Pages, 6″ x 9″ on 100# High Gloss Paper with Four Color Print Process for the highest quality. To Order or Request Quantity Brochure [...]
HDTSNetwork wrote a new blog post: HillDT Decompression Master Minds Education Cruise VIDEO 1 year, 1 month ago · View
Here is the recap video of our exciting Celebrity Cruise with a fantastic group of Doctors committed to learning ‘best practices’ patient care with spinal decompression. Enjoy the video and drop us note so you can join us next year! CLICK HERE FOR CRUISE VIDEO DIRECTORS CUT >>> HillDT Solutions Presents: Decompression Master Mind Educational [...]
HDTSNetwork posted an update in the group Hill DT Decompression Case Studies & Clinical Data: 1 year, 2 months ago · View
Do the effects of Decompression Therapy last?
Anesthesiology News, (Vol. 29, No. 3, March 2003)
Vertebral Axial Decompression Reduces Chronic Discogenic Low Back Pain-4 Year Study.
CONCLUSION: Four year follow-up after Decompression method shows a sustained 86% reduction in pain and that 91% of patients had resumed their normal activities and has remained pain free.
Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Medicine February 2008
Protocols for Patients with Activity – Limiting Low Back Pain
Beattie PhD, PT; Nelson PhD, PT; Cammarata D.C
A total of 296 patients with low back pain and evidence of a degenerative and or herniated disc at 1 or more levels were in this study. 8 Week course of treatment consisting of 5, 30 minute sessions of Decompression Therapy per week for 4 weeks and 1, 30 minute session for a week for 4 additional weeks. CONCLUSION: Patients showed continued statistical improvement in both pain scores and functional movement scores after their treatment programs were completed for 180 days post-treatment.
HDTSNetwork posted an update in the group Hill DT Decompression Case Studies & Clinical Data: 1 year, 2 months ago · View
Does Decompression have any scientific research to prove that it works?
Orthopedic Technology Review (2003; 6 (5))
Surgical Alternatives: Spinal Decompression
CONCLUSION: 86% of the 219 patients who completed the therapy reported immediate resolution of symptoms, while 84% remained pain-free 90 days post-treatment. Physical examination findings showed improvement in 92% of the 219 patients, and remained intact in 89% of these patients 90 days after treatment. It was shown to be effective for herniated and degenerative discs.
Journal of Neurologic Research (Vol. 29, No. 3, March 2003)
Efficacy of Vertebral Axial Decompression on Chronic Low Back Pain.
CONCLUSION: This 144 patient study showed 76% achieved remission of pain. Except in emergent conditions, Vertebral Axial Decompression should be used on all conditions before surgery is undertaken.
US Musculoskeletal Review 2007 titled, “Magnetic Resonance Imaging Findings After Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression”, the follow up MRI showed rehydration of the discs at L3/L4, L4/L5, L5/S1 of a herniated disc patient.
American Journal of Pain Management (Vol. 7, No.2, April 1997)
Decompression, Reduction, and Stabilization of the Lumbar Spine: A Cost Effective Treatment…
CONCLUSION: Eighty six percent of herniated intervertebral disc patients achieved ‘good’ (50-89% improvement) to ‘excellent’ (90-100% improvement) results with decompression. Sciatica and back pain were relieved. Facet arthrosis patients, 75% obtained ‘good’ to ‘excellent’ results with decompression.
“What truly amazes me, is to see the transformation of a patient who starts off in pain, frustrated, and somewhat defeated. By the end of the HillDT program they are bright-eyed, full of energy and smiles. It doesn’t get any better than that.”
Theodore J. Paquin B.S., D.C.
“The HillDT Table has been a tremendous addition to my practice. We are seeing dramatic improvement in disc herniation cases, including some that I thought would need surgery. We also see great response with headaches associated with neck pain and low back pain associated with severe arthritis.”
David Teitelbaum, D.O.
“Not only has this treatment and training made me a more confident and satisfied clinician but our patient testimonials are literally life changing. Higher levels of health and function, that’s the bottom line for our clinic.
Thomas Korsh, D.C.
“We’re treating acute cases such as herniations, bulges and spasms along with chronic degenerative disc, degenerative joint and sacroiliac cases. Patient outcomes in all areas are significantly improved.”
Donald Geisler, D.C.
Dr Malet – was Dr Burkhart’s explanation fully address your question?In reply to - Barry Malet posted an update in the group Hill DT Decompression Case Studies & Clinical Data: hello group i would like to compare my cervical decompression degrees with you all ie.C5=6degrees,,,,,,C7 herniation or bulge at 9degree…..what angles have you used for therapy or treatment of cervical and thoracic injuries · View
What Every Chiropractor Needs to Know About Section 179 Tax Deductions – Important Changes for 2013 – Maximize your Benefits in 2012 – Purchase the Hill DT Table Now and You May Be Eligible for Up To $11,000 in Deductions for 2012
White Paper Available – Please Contact Us And Request Your Free Copy – Info@HillDTSolutions.com
HDTSNetwork wrote a new blog post: Singapore – Dr. Burkhart Trains The Team at The Chiropractic Clinic 1 year, 6 months ago · View
Daniel Sosnoski, editor-in-chief of Chiropractic Economics magazine, interviews Jeff VanderWal, owner of HillDT Solutions at the Florida Chiropractic Association National Convention & Expo 2012.
Does anyone have SDC pre/post CT or MRI that they would be willing to share for the purpose of writing a case study?
- Load More