At Hill DT Solutions, we strive to give you the very best in spinal decompression training, marketing and support.
Hosted by Dr. Tim Burkhart
- The “Why” and “How” of Spinal Decompression Therapy
- Anatomy review of the intervertebral disc & supporting tissues
- The research supporting decompression treatment
- The effects and contraindications of spinal decompression
- Decompression treatment programs and protocols
- Clinical results with decompression
- Fundamentals of patient rehab and nutrition
The “Implementation” of the Hill DT Table into Practice
- Identifying and communicating with patients
- The “Trial” and follow-up consultation
- Initiating and running the treatment plan
- The “Re-evaluation” and patient conversion to wellness care
- Practicing actual set-ups for cervical and lumbar decompression
HillDT spinal decompression certification certificates will be presented to doctors, technicians & assistants upon successful completion of a training exam.