HDTSNetwork posted an update in the group Hill DT Decompression Case Studies & Clinical Data: 4 weeks, 1 day ago · View
Are we getting good outcomes? Hell yeah!
We are getting so many amazing results…
· Mid 60’s heavy lady, constant low back, hip, knee and feet pain, despite regular Chiro…one session on the DT and she has a spring in her step and a smile on her face , she is wrapped……and committed to completing her 20-30 sessions over 2-3 months, as are all of the below cases…..these are just some off the top of my head…..
· 64 yr. old man with a 50 year history of low back pain…lifted a heavy bale of hay at 15 yr. of age…numb from the knees down, can’t feel his feet, thought the numbness was his diabetes…. during his first session he felt warmth down his shins…after 8-10 sessions he can feel his feet…wasn’t the diabetes…now has a confident gait and wants to know when he can start jogging…I said, ‘crazy fella, NO jogging !! Jeez J” But it is great that he feels like he wants to jog! I am doing a case study on his neck as well, so he is paying for his lumbar DT and getting his neck done for free, then I will get another CT on his neck.
· Acute lumbar discs in 22 yr old girl, bilateral nasty sciatica….now totally free of all pain, can sit for 8 hr. days, happy as…..we had a pre MRI on her and are about to do her post MRI which I am paying for, as a case study…although she was symptom free after 2 months we are continuing care and doing the MRI at 3 months…..
· 84yr old lady, bilateral numbness in hands, couldn’t pick up small objects…now after just 3 sessions can feel her hands and can pick up small objects!
· Mid 50’s lady, chronic neck pain, after just two weeks has normal ROM and no neck pain…
· 70 yr old lady with severe DJD at C3/C4, chronic headaches and shoulder pain…….now pain free after 6 weeks……..
· Early 40’s lady, came in with right arm over her head, disc bulge Right C6,7, numb from forearm down, pain into her shoulder, intense neck pain, not slept for 2 weeks, desperate, we did twice a day for 2 days, then daily for about a week, then second daily for 2 weeks, now twice weekly……when she first came I tested her grip strength because I find that is a great way for them to see function returning even when the pain is still there…..when she started her Left PSI was 12, her right was 8…after 2 sessions on the table her right PSI had increased to 10……..which showed her we were on the right track…..after her third session it increased to 12……and then a couple of sessions later both sides were 14 PSI…..and holding steady at that….was able to hang her arm by her side by day 3, and had feeling return in her right forearm after a few days too……..now, after 2-3 weeks just has slight pins and needles down one side of her index finger, normal ROM and only moderate neck pain…….
So, yeah, we are having fun.
I have trained up 6 Decompression Technicians, and they are loving the positive feedback all day every day from the steady stream of patients.
For myself, I have had left sciatica since 12 yrs. of age…. I am now 44, and this is the only thing that has helped me …I have had every therapy known to man, twice weekly adjustments since 16 yrs. of age….still had sciatica…..wasn’t able to sit for 3 months prior to the DT arriving…..after my first DT session I could sit…and after 2 weeks I had much less sciatica….now I am free of sciatica awesome!
I am so passionate about this…every Chiro should have one of these…without a doubt.
PS we are fully booked every morning and every evening, and all day Saturday. So about to open from 7pm-10pm, and Sundays as well J then we will get our second table. We charge the same as a standard Chiro visit, if someone also has a manual adjustment on the same day then they pay that twice,…..once for my manual adjustment, and once for the DT……and people are not blinking, no worries at all.
Candi VanderWal wrote a new blog post: PRESS RELEASE – ISO 13485 Compliance, UL and Health Canada Approval for Hill DT 2 months ago · View
2/3/14 For Immediate Release: Hill Laboratories Awarded ISO 13485 Compliance, UL and Health Canada Approval for Hill DT Frazer, PA – On January 20, 2014, Hill Laboratories has been awarded the highest level of international standards, ISO 13485. ISO 13485 Quality Management System will now add to improvements in the quality, design, production and customer satisfaction of all [...]
Welcome to the Network Dr. Josh Rhodes!
Welcome to the Network Dr. Robert Zimmerman!
Dr. Tim Burkhart commented on the blog post Dr. Burkhart training in Seattle, Washington with Dr. Kerry O’Neill 2 months, 2 weeks ago · View
Huge Sea Hawk fans…go figure! ;0)
We are looking forward to the March training! Just back from several trainings abroad and I can tell you the decompression fire is spreading. Come and join us in GR for all the latest information, updated training materials, and re-boot your decompression services paradigm in your practice. A day well spent! Hope to see you there…………
RELOAD Training with Dr. Tim Burkhart – Saturday, March 15, 2014. One full day of HillDT Decompression Training in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The best of the best!
Contact me for more information.
Candi VanderWal wrote a new blog post: Hill DT Solutions and Hill Laboratories at the Parker Vegas Convention – January 2014 2 months, 3 weeks ago · View
Candi VanderWal wrote a new blog post: Dr. Burkhart training in Seattle, Washington with Dr. Kerry O’Neill 2 months, 3 weeks ago · View
Candi VanderWal wrote a new blog post: Welcome to Dr. Russell Nersesov – training with Dr. Tim Burkhart in November 4 months, 3 weeks ago · View
Getting my table tomorrow!!!! Can’t wait
1. Posture Pump – 800-632-5776 or http://www.posturepump.com
2. Metagenics supplements – 1-800-522-6382 (our contact: Mara)
3. TempurPedic pillows – 1-888-881-9779
How to DOWNLOAD the Patient Testimonial Video.
2. click ’Channels’ tab
3. type HillDT Solutions in ’Search’ box
our 10 videos appear
4. click on the Patient Testimonial video
5. click the Download tab under the video. You should be able to download that to your computer and create a DVD.
Candi VanderWal wrote a new blog post: Training at Dr. Kyle Pankonin’s office in Minnesota 4 months, 4 weeks ago · View
HDTSNetwork posted an update in the group Hill DT Decompression Case Studies & Clinical Data: 5 months, 2 weeks ago · View
Decompression: Myth, Magic, or Miracle – By Eric Kaplan DC, F.I.A.M.A
If you are on the fence about chiropractic and spinal decompression give his article in The American Chiropractor a read. Our take away – focus on great patient results and choose a great partner like HillDT to help you succeed.
Here is the link to the article – http://www.theamericanchiropractor.com/articles-other-articles/8868-decompression-myth-magic-or-miracle.html
Candi VanderWal wrote a new blog post: Dr. Tim Burkhart training in Singapore this October 5 months, 3 weeks ago · View
- Load More