Non-surgical decompression of the cervical or lumbar disc is an ’event’ not a ’technique’.
Best Technology = Best Patient Outcomes.
Coming Soon! New research on the Hill DT to be released by mid-west university documenting superior patient outcomes using the Hill DT Table technology and HillDT Training Advantage.
Candi VanderWal wrote a new blog post: New! Web Based Decompression Certification Learning System 4 months, 2 weeks ago · View
Doctors and Technicians now have the ability to effectively learn On-Line how to
integrate spinal decompression treatment into their practice with proven
certification material that will energize, inform and ultimately increase
patient results and practice income.
See the complete Press Release Here -
A few great results to share. We had a 78 year old man with chronic neck pain. He had limited ability to turn to the left or look up. X-rays revealed severe degenerated discs at C4-5, C5-6, and C6-7. He could not sleep well at night or turn his head well to look when driving. His pain was at a consistent 4/10. After about 10 decompression treatments his pain is to a 1/10. He is sleeping better and has increased neck motion. He stated that this is the best my neck has felt for a long time.
We also had a 64 year old lady with severe right low back pain (8/10), right leg pain, and numbness in the right foot. The MRI revealed spondylolisthesis at L4, disc degeneration at multiple levels, and spinal stenosis. She is on about visit 15 now and her pain is 1/10 and all of her right leg symptoms have gone away.
We also have a 44 year old male who injured his back in Feb. of 2012. His pain was 8/10 when he started treatment. He could not stand up straight and had been this way since his injury. He had tried chiropractic treatment, physical therapy (traction), and steroid injections which provided little or no relief. His back index was 62% disability. After 20 sessions of decompression his pain is 3/10 and has back index is 20% disability. He is able to stand up straight and can even bend back in extension with only minimal pain. We hope to get him fully relieved of pain with a few more sessions.
Thanks for the great table and the great training.
You may contact her directly at 616-550-1258 or Sue@HillDTSolutions.com
Welcome Dr. Eric Salinas and Dr. Dan Mullaney from Texas to our team of Decompression Doctors!
HDTSNetwork wrote a new blog post: Please Welcome the Talented Sherry Wood to HillDT! 8 months ago · View
To meet the growing demand for the fantastic Hill DT Spinal Decompression Table & our Results Based training we’ve brought Sherry Wood on-board to better serve our current and future clients in N America.You can learn more about Sherry and her career accomplishments on LinkedIn here.She’s kind of a big deal!You may contact her directly at 616-350-0122 [...]
We welcome Dr. Richard Shugert and his team from Ohio to our facility here in Grand Rapids, Michigan on May 16 for Spinal Decompression Therapy training with Dr. Tim Burkhart.
HDTSNetwork posted an update in the group Hill DT Decompression Case Studies & Clinical Data: 10 months, 2 weeks ago · View
Are we getting good outcomes? Hell yeah!
We are getting so many amazing results…
· Mid 60’s heavy lady, constant low back, hip, knee and feet pain, despite regular Chiro…one session on the DT and she has a spring in her step and a smile on her face , she is wrapped……and committed to completing her 20-30 sessions over 2-3 months, as are all of the below cases…..these are just some off the top of my head…..
· 64 yr. old man with a 50 year history of low back pain…lifted a heavy bale of hay at 15 yr. of age…numb from the knees down, can’t feel his feet, thought the numbness was his diabetes…. during his first session he felt warmth down his shins…after 8-10 sessions he can feel his feet…wasn’t the diabetes…now has a confident gait and wants to know when he can start jogging…I said, ‘crazy fella, NO jogging !! Jeez J” But it is great that he feels like he wants to jog! I am doing a case study on his neck as well, so he is paying for his lumbar DT and getting his neck done for free, then I will get another CT on his neck.
· Acute lumbar discs in 22 yr old girl, bilateral nasty sciatica….now totally free of all pain, can sit for 8 hr. days, happy as…..we had a pre MRI on her and are about to do her post MRI which I am paying for, as a case study…although she was symptom free after 2 months we are continuing care and doing the MRI at 3 months…..
· 84yr old lady, bilateral numbness in hands, couldn’t pick up small objects…now after just 3 sessions can feel her hands and can pick up small objects!
· Mid 50’s lady, chronic neck pain, after just two weeks has normal ROM and no neck pain…
· 70 yr old lady with severe DJD at C3/C4, chronic headaches and shoulder pain…….now pain free after 6 weeks……..
· Early 40’s lady, came in with right arm over her head, disc bulge Right C6,7, numb from forearm down, pain into her shoulder, intense neck pain, not slept for 2 weeks, desperate, we did twice a day for 2 days, then daily for about a week, then second daily for 2 weeks, now twice weekly……when she first came I tested her grip strength because I find that is a great way for them to see function returning even when the pain is still there…..when she started her Left PSI was 12, her right was 8…after 2 sessions on the table her right PSI had increased to 10……..which showed her we were on the right track…..after her third session it increased to 12……and then a couple of sessions later both sides were 14 PSI…..and holding steady at that….was able to hang her arm by her side by day 3, and had feeling return in her right forearm after a few days too……..now, after 2-3 weeks just has slight pins and needles down one side of her index finger, normal ROM and only moderate neck pain…….
So, yeah, we are having fun.
I have trained up 6 Decompression Technicians, and they are loving the positive feedback all day every day from the steady stream of patients.
For myself, I have had left sciatica since 12 yrs. of age…. I am now 44, and this is the only thing that has helped me …I have had every therapy known to man, twice weekly adjustments since 16 yrs. of age….still had sciatica…..wasn’t able to sit for 3 months prior to the DT arriving…..after my first DT session I could sit…and after 2 weeks I had much less sciatica….now I am free of sciatica awesome!
I am so passionate about this…every Chiro should have one of these…without a doubt.
PS we are fully booked every morning and every evening, and all day Saturday. So about to open from 7pm-10pm, and Sundays as well J then we will get our second table. We charge the same as a standard Chiro visit, if someone also has a manual adjustment on the same day then they pay that twice,…..once for my manual adjustment, and once for the DT……and people are not blinking, no worries at all.
Candi VanderWal wrote a new blog post: PRESS RELEASE – ISO 13485 Compliance, UL and Health Canada Approval for Hill DT 11 months, 3 weeks ago · View
2/3/14 For Immediate Release: Hill Laboratories Awarded ISO 13485 Compliance, UL and Health Canada Approval for Hill DT Frazer, PA – On January 20, 2014, Hill Laboratories has been awarded the highest level of international standards, ISO 13485. ISO 13485 Quality Management System will now add to improvements in the quality, design, production and customer satisfaction of all [...]
Welcome to the Network Dr. Josh Rhodes!
Welcome to the Network Dr. Robert Zimmerman!
Dr. Tim Burkhart commented on the blog post Dr. Burkhart training in Seattle, Washington with Dr. Kerry O’Neill 11 months, 4 weeks ago · View
Huge Sea Hawk fans…go figure! ;0)
We are looking forward to the March training! Just back from several trainings abroad and I can tell you the decompression fire is spreading. Come and join us in GR for all the latest information, updated training materials, and re-boot your decompression services paradigm in your practice. A day well spent! Hope to see you there…………
- Load More